Wrapped up in thick chains like a sinner now

Wrapped up in thick chains like a sinner now

Friday, April 19, 2013

Finally I am back to this space after a long haitus. I realized that I tend to use this space more when I am schooling….. which I guess is a good thing as it’s kinda of like a stress reliever place (I am so sorry blog but thank you for tolerating me)
So today is 19/04/2013 and I had my third day of lesson as a polytechnic student… honestly I am starting to hate the fact that I have to use my computer every single day of school cause it is R E A L L Y to carry Michael to school (my macbook pro) compared to carrying books and pencil case.
Oh yeah, bought a macbook pro and decided to name it Michael, while my Blackberry is Gabriel and the ipod is Raphael (yep named all after arch-angels).
Okay back to where I stopped at.
A currently typing this post out on the way back from J.E after meeting this girl that wanted to do a trade with me. Luckily I managed to sell/trade away my COMME des FUCKDOWN beanie cause I wouldn’t be able to wear it to school due to the strict school rules like no shorts, no slippers (URGH) all. Luckily my BLOSHITUP hat isn’t banned or else I will be SO FRIKKING PISSED.


Alright time for a short reflection of the past 5 months of holiday.
Went to Hainan, Johor, Kota Tinggi and Batam. Should be considered really good already even though my wish was to go to Hong Kong/Macau.
This year maybe I might have a high chance of going Cameron Highlands/Genting/Penang/Shanghai and even maybe Korea?! But I definitely want to travel NOT during the school holidays and off eak period for cheaper rates (JEW LOL)
Oh I see Jackie Chan in an advertisement for some insurance group on the train, cool.
Currently people are judging me because 1. I am using my laptop on the train 2. I am not giving up my seat to the elderly?
Sorry guys but the ride from J.E to TPY is really long thus I refuse to give up my seat yup. Giving up my seat = 45 minutes of pure torture.
So during the 5 months holiday I have finally watched Boys Over Flowers (I deserve a prize) and loads of other dramas, variety shows and music videos. Of course I did work but I didn’t have a fixed job but was still able to earn quite a reasonable sum of money (surprisingly) and I kinda spent it all while preparing for school WHYYYYYYYYY.
Sudden chest pain omg ouch L
Alright back on track.
I actually wonder how many people actually read this space? Even if nobody read I’m perfectly fine with it because it’s for myself to read and see how I have matured over the past ___ years. I hate locking things up (hate the fact that the stupid windows on my computer is locked ugh). Okay this guy just caught me looking at the girl’s phone on my left, hehe sorry girl that you cant see my computer screen due to the privacy screen and dear aunty on my right please do not sleep on my shoulder I know you are very tired but it is very awkward T_T
Man Man Han Ni is playing on my iPod now, speaking of which U-Kiss should be in Singapore now?
Speaking about this whole KPOPPY topic, was quite shiok to be able to hear CNBlue sing from outside the stadium when they came Singapore and also managed to catch a glimpse of one of the members phone when he flashed it at his window while the van was driving past me. First time ever seeing so many kpop crazy fans at a certain place? There were even fans who got taxi to followed their van?! Freaking craaaazy. The security at the concert was already super tight, I wonder when GD comes how his security will be…. All the guards like having some skin contact with him? I KID. Havent deciding on which kpoppy concert I would like to attend… but really hope that Epik High or maybe MBLAQ would come? Speaking about Mblaq…. = Leejoon…. = IRIS!!!!! Today I will be watching the last episode of Iris 2…… MY LIFE IS OVER. Kinda hoping there is a twist in the story and that the Mr Black that was revealed in Iris 2 is the ‘fake’ Mr Black and that the real Mr Black is still alive and still hunting for the nuclear weapons. DIRECTOR TAN HERE RIGHT NOW HAHA I feel so retarded entertaining myself through this long journey by doing this post.
Someone smells like Tiger in the train………………….. oh damn. First thing when I get off the train is to grab a bite…………………………………………………. Wow this post is actually long haha.
Alright time to sign off and check my phone for any notifications even though it currently is running on 15% battery!
Will definitely be blogging soon as

SCHOOL
HAS
STARTED

No comments:

Post a Comment