Wrapped up in thick chains like a sinner now

Wrapped up in thick chains like a sinner now

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I feel like empathy is something I am lacking of currently and that I only care about what I care. I don't know why but I feel that everyone is just making use of me and not actually having a true friendship.
I think if someone else were to treat me the way that I am treating others now I might feel offended. Sometimes I wish that it was possible for me to observe myself from a third person's point of view and start understanding my attitude better but in many ways I am actually glad I have turned out this way. Although there are and will always be a lot of qualities that I am not and that I should and perhaps could have but no, I rather stay like this cause I am not perfect for anyone, so who cares right?


Bad vibes begone




thank you for reading





current mood is one that is hopeful
would rate this a 7/10
and this is how I roll: They see me rollin', they hatin' patrollin' And tryin' to catch me ridin dirty~
Okay, occasional bipolar tendencies I guess.
Sent via BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment