Wrapped up in thick chains like a sinner now

Wrapped up in thick chains like a sinner now

Wednesday, October 10, 2012






 
My bipolar self had also decided that the last week of school was going to be a great one, and it did turn out to be a great one.
School has ended but it doesn't feel like it. I don't even know what it feels like except that what I am dreading of is coming closer and closer....

It is really hard to believe that my grades do not define who I am because they do. Not fully, but a large part, definitely.
Ha Ha Ha.

Recently life has been about trying to study, eat, sleep, movies, the xx and more of the xx.........
Now even The xx is on Gossip Girl. How to escape from it?








Plan for the night: The Boondock Saints -> SS -> The Boondock Saints 2 -> Pack bag for tomorrow -> SLEEP.

Reminder to self: Sleep is for the weak and I am weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment